Open source, Github comments widget built on Github issues
Open source, Golang, Easy to run docker
prose is a natural language processing library (English only, at the moment) in pure Go. It supports tokenization, segmentation, part-of-speech tagging, and named-entity extraction.
- Goq, an HTML deserialization and scraping library based on goquery and struct tags.
- andybalholm/cascadia, the CSS selector library used by goquery.
- suntong/cascadia, a command-line interface to the cascadia CSS selector library, useful to test selectors.
- gocolly/colly, a lightning fast and elegant Scraping Framework
- gnulnx/goperf, a website performance test tool that also fetches static assets.
- MontFerret/ferret, declarative web scraping.
- tacusci/berrycms, a modern simple to use CMS with easy to write plugins
- Dataflow kit, Web Scraping framework for Gophers.
- Geziyor, a fast web crawling & scraping framework for Go. Supports JS rendering.
- Pagser, a simple, easy, extensible, configurable HTML parser to struct based on goquery and struct tags.
- stitcherd, A server for doing server side includes using css selectors and DOM updates.